Village of Nyack...A "Main Street Matters" 2013 Pick
Nyack College Rockland is nestled on more than 80 acres in beautiful Lower Hudson Valley overlooking the Hudson River and the great expanse of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
The college campus community also enjoys the quaint downtown village of Nyack known for its boutiques, cafes, restaurants, antique shops, farmers markets and (pictured above) street fairs.
The village of Nyack was recently named one of 20 communities nationwide selected in the Benjamin Moore, “Main Street Matters” campaign after nearly a half million votes were cast in the online competition. The famed 130-year-old paint making company’s revitalization project will repaint business exteriors in a two to three block stretch of Main Street and South Broadway over the course of the next year.
For more information, click here.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>