Village of Nyack...A "Main Street Matters" 2013 Pick
Nyack College Rockland is nestled on more than 80 acres in beautiful Lower Hudson Valley overlooking the Hudson River and the great expanse of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
The college campus community also enjoys the quaint downtown village of Nyack known for its boutiques, cafes, restaurants, antique shops, farmers markets and (pictured above) street fairs.
The village of Nyack was recently named one of 20 communities nationwide selected in the Benjamin Moore, “Main Street Matters” campaign after nearly a half million votes were cast in the online competition. The famed 130-year-old paint making company’s revitalization project will repaint business exteriors in a two to three block stretch of Main Street and South Broadway over the course of the next year.
For more information, click here.
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>