Nyack College In Manhattan: 2 Washington Street
The address is new, but Nyack College's connection to New York City is not.
The Nyack story was birthed in Manhattan in 1882. Even after a move to Rockland County, NY in 1897, Nyack never lost its heart for the City and in the mid-1990s, we returned to Manhattan, establishing an extension site which eventually offered full degree programs.
Today, the relocation of the Manhattan campus to 2 Washington Street in Battery Park brings with it endless possibilities for impact in one of the nation's top five global gateway metros. Nyack is preparing world-changers who will join its more than 32,000 alumni already serving in some 80 nations around the globe.
Visit here for updates on an exciting new chapter in Nyack history. Nyack, New York's Christian College.
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- Browse Blog Archive>>