SON Students Explore Career, Community, and Culture in India
The Nyack College 2012-2013 academic year has ended, but learning has not.
Dr. Elizabeth Simon, (Above: second from left) dean of Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing, has taken several nursing students (pictured above) to visit Columbia Asia Yeshwanthpur Hospital in India, a comprehensive care facility known for its multiple specialties. Students are Bethany Allison, Steffi Anna Benny, Cristiana Bittner, Roxanne Caesar, Pria Fajardo, Vy Nguyen, Stefania Pena-Diaz, Kelly Perish, Binta Peterson, and Benjamin Paul Swinford. Dr. Simon is also joined by Dr. David Turk, Nyack’s provost and dean of academic affairs and his wife, Dr. Vara Neverow.
Click here to see how our students and administrators are experiencing the medical field, community outreach, and culture.
To learn more about Nyack's School of Nursing, visit here.
- Vote and Send Isamar Lopez to "The Voice!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>