Nyack Nursing Students Are Pinned!
A 5:00 p.m. dedication and pinning ceremony was held today at Nyack College Rockland in Pardington Hall for Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing followed by a reception for students, their families, faculty, administrators, and trustees in President's Hall at Shuman Hall.
The 21 men and women who will participate in the pinning and lamp lighting ceremony include Tahira Abdullah, Lincy Abraham, Mercy Asamoah, Pooja Chandiramani, Yves-Rose Corbett, Valerie Edmund-Jackson, Kassondra Ford, Nathalie Gonzalez, Vincent Jacopino, David Muckell, Angelica Perez, Adriana Pirez, Carline Prepetit, Marvin Salvatore, Amanda Skinner, Chinwe Uchendu, Christy Varghese, Lincy Varghese, Mary Varughese, Jennifer Vega, and Sharon Wilson.
The Drs. Ardel and Teresa Vietti Award for Academic Excellence in Nursing was awarded to Amanda Skinner, the student with the highest grade point average.
The Ronald and Marilyn Eastman Award for an Outstanding Nursing Student was presented to Valerie Edmund-Jackson, a student who represents the ideals of compassionate care, dedication to nursing, and Christian servant-leadership.
Click here to see photos of the dedication and pinning ceremony.
- TONIGHT: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- MAY 30: New York City Fish Count
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>