THE 2013 Nyack College Phonathon
It’s that time of year again on Nyack’s Rockland campus….the 2013 Nyack College Phonathon began on Monday, February 18 and will run through Saturday, March 2, Monday-Thursday evenings between 5:30 and 10:00 p.m. and Saturday afternoons from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.!
Phonathon is one of our biggest annual fundraising events. This year the goal is to raise $100,000 to support the extraordinary young men and women studying on our campuses.
Students are calling Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary alumni between 5:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. to bring them up to date on the latest developments at the college and seminary and share how to get involved with their alma mater…even long distance.
If you’re an alum and haven’t made it back to campus in a while, this is a great opportunity to learn about the many changes and additions in programs and facilities and plans for the future. Best of all, you’ll have the chance to encourage students who are in the very spot you were last year or decades ago.
Help us make this a record fundraising event!
- Every Day A Gift Concert: Music Prof and Transplant Recipient, Sungrai Sohn
- Holly Nichols: Keeping the Nyack Founder's Vision Alive
- Nyack President, Professors and Staff Are CCCU Diversity Conference Presenters
- Nyack Among Alliance Colleges Featured in Special Fall ALife
- A Prayer Walk From NYC to Chicago With ATS Alumnus Al Taylor
- Nyack Team at Sixth Annual Interfaith and Community Service Campus Challenge
- DEEPER LIFE SERIES: With Jon Tyson
- Seven Years Strong: Nyack's Rites of Passage Initiation Ceremony
- Nyack College Among Top Ethnically Diverse Regional Schools in the U.S.
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Classic Luncheon Speaker
- 15 Years Later...We Still Remember
- Go Fish...Again!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary to Be Highlighted on "Pursuing God" Broadcast
- Register for the Nyack Leadership Speaker Series Lecture With Peter Irvine
- CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Alumni Jazz Musicians RSVP ASAP For This Homecoming Gig
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Browse Blog Archive>>