Chamberfest Asia 2013 Spotlights Nyack Musicians
Advanced level student musicians in Nyack’s School of Music will travel to Asia January 2-15 with faculty directors, Dr. Tammy Lum and Dr. Marie Kenote.
Chamberfest Asia 2013 is a cultural exchange performance tour and Global Service Learning Winterim course in Hong Kong, Macau, China and Korea. The cross-cultural concert program showcases chamber and choral music by Asian and Western composers in the sacred, classical, and folk genres. You can keep track of their touring progress shortly at here.
Nyack’s Chamberfest programs consists of vocal, keyboard, and instrumental chamber music, representing a variety of musical styles and periods. Students are featured in a formal concert each semester on campus, as well as in community outreach programs in churches, schools, nursing homes, and prisons.
For more information, contact Dr. Tammy Lum at email@example.com or http://nyack.edu/mus.
- American Cancer Society Rates Nyack a Top-Ranking NY Institution With Tobacco-Free Policies
- Grace Prescriptions: Seminars for Healthcare Professionals at Nyack NYC
- December School of Music Concerts in Manhattan and in Rockland
- Nyack College Welcomes 2016 Leadership Rockland Cohort for Multi-cultural Communities Day
- Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Conference Proceedings Published
- Chad Needs Your Votes! (Every Day Until November 30)
- School of Education Authors Release Books on Self-Regulation
- Chelsea Geyer ('12) Director of DC127, a Colloquium Guest Speaker
- ATS Alum and Author, Dimas Salaberrios, in Paris
- New Partnership With An Old Friend: Pastor Lesly Milord
- Nyack's Brittany Cruz Heads to Practice With Women's Olympic Pre-National Team
- Reading the New Testament as Second Temple Jewish Literature
- Author Deb Hirsch of Missio Alliance at Nyack/ATS
- Nyack Salutes Our Nation's Veterans
- 7th Scholars Symposium: In Search of the Meaning of Work
- A Nyack College First: Student Cyber Security Team
- A Showcase of Academic Excellence: Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
- National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
- Alumni of the Year Award Honorees Across the Decades
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- AWF President Visits Nyack/ATS Rockland
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Official Statement in Response to Media Announced Law Suit
- Browse Blog Archive>>