2012 Young Alumnus of the Year: Chad Bullock!
Homecoming alumni honors were kicked off today with the announcement of this year’s Young Alumnus of the Year. The award was presented during Founder's Day Chapel to Chad Bullock (Class of 2011).
The communications major has maximized on his degree by getting out an anti-tobacco message across the nation. In 2008, Chad became the first and only non-celebrity to receive a Teen Choice Award on the annual Fox Network show along with $100,000 from DoSomething.org to benefit his anti-tobacco organization, then known as helloChange. In 2010, Chad also won the top prize of $250,000 from the Pepsi Refresh Project to support his initiative. His organization, now renamed Forget Tobacco, is the nation’s largest youth led anti-smoking campaign.
Congratulations, Chad …and continued success!
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>