Nyack Nursing Student Completes Apprentice Program
Nyack College nursing student, Vincent Jacopino, recently completed the Nurse Apprentice Program at White Plains Hospital. Jacopino will graduate from Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing in May 2013, the first graduating class of Nyack students earning the BSN degree.
You can read the article on the Westchester County, NY hospital's six-year-old program published in The White Plains Daily Voice here. Dr. Elizabeth Simon, director of the Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing, and the Nyack College campus community celebrate with Vincent Jacopino.
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>