Dean Fernando Arzola, A 2012 NYLPRW Honoree
Dean of Nyack’s College of Arts and Sciences, Dr. Fernando Arzola, Jr., was honored on Thursday, August 16 by the New York League of Puerto Rican Women, Inc. The group will celebrate its College Awards Gala at the Marina Del Rey in Throgs Neck, NY. Dean Arzola is pictured above with Nyack College colleagues and members of his family.
In addition to leaders in education, business, medicine, and community organizations receiving awards, the League provides scholarships to Latina undergraduate students who are selected for their academic achievement and community service.
To learn more about the New York League of Puerto Rican Women, Inc. click here .
- October 9: In Concert --The Truth & I
- Alliance World Fellowship President ATS/Nyack College Chapel Speaker
- Official Statement in Response to Media Announced Law Suit
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- School of Music Reunion with Dr. John McArthur
- OCT 17: Fall Fishing
- OCT 17: Homecoming Block Party!
- Woman: A Rite of Passage Initiation Ceremony Held
- Dr. Mark Nanos Welcomed to Nyack NYC for AJCO Colloquia Series
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker Coming October 13
- A HOMECOMING HIT! The Running Warrior 3K Walk & 5K Road Race
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- NYC Campus Library Gets a New Name
- The Names by Billy Collins
- ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
- Homecoming 2015: Nyack Alumni, Prepare to Dine!
- The Loss of AGSC Colleague, Dr. James Chin
- Forum on Restorative Justice Features Nyack Professor
- Math Prof Conducts Research at Seoul International Christian Academy in Korea
- Inspiration for a New Academic Year at Nyack/ATS
- School of Music: Trading Textbooks for iPads
- Peter Rohdin: Responding to God's Call
- Women Warrior Teams Honored for Sportsmanship...the Ninth Straight Year
- Nyack/ATS Loses a Dear Friend
- Nyack College Represented in Journal News STEM Education Feature
- Browse Blog Archive>>