NCATE Accreditation Continues for Nyack College
After a meeting of the Unit Accreditation Board of the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) this week, Nyack College was recognized as one of 67 institutions for which accreditation without qualifications has been continued for its School of Education.
Dr. David Turk, provost and vice president for academic affairs commented, “Special thanks to Dean JoAnn Looney, Kristen Luba, and all the faculty of the School of Education for their perseverance in seeing this process through to a very successful conclusion.”
The campus community joins in celebrating this significant achievement.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>