NCATE Accreditation Continues for Nyack College
After a meeting of the Unit Accreditation Board of the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) this week, Nyack College was recognized as one of 67 institutions for which accreditation without qualifications has been continued for its School of Education.
Dr. David Turk, provost and vice president for academic affairs commented, “Special thanks to Dean JoAnn Looney, Kristen Luba, and all the faculty of the School of Education for their perseverance in seeing this process through to a very successful conclusion.”
The campus community joins in celebrating this significant achievement.
- May 9: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- Nyack Manhattan Welcomes High School Music Students from Michigan
- Help Rockonomix Team Nyack Win. Vote Today!
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Browse Blog Archive>>