Well-Tempered Sax Comes to Rockland
The Nyack College School of Music will welcome Brazilian ensemble, Well-Tempered Sax, to the Rockland campus, 1 South Boulevard on Wednesday, March 28 at 12:15 p.m. for an afternoon performance in Shuman Hall.
Members of the saxophone quartet, Flavio Corilow (soprano sax), Ronaldo Marquetti (alto sax), Vinicius Corilow (tenor sax) and Paul Pupo (baritone sax), will present a program of Brazilian popular music.
The School of Music invites the campus community and local residents to “enjoy a taste of well-seasoned, spicy, and flavorful music, inspired by Brazilian cuisine.” Seating is limited. Early arrival is strongly recommended.
For more information, phone the Music Office at 845.675.4687.
- Nyack College Represented in Journal News STEM Education Feature
- Brightnie Jones ('09) Moves on as a Top All-Star Vocalist on BET's Sunday Best
- RELEASE: iSucceed at Nyack College
- TBN Segment With Nyack Students Airs on Homelessness in NYC
- Brightnie Jones Back in BET's "Sunday Best" Vocal Competition
- RELEASE: Chronicle of Higher Ed Names Nyack a "2015 Great College to Work For"
- Women Warrior Teams Honored for Sportsmanship...the Ninth Straight Year
- Fall 2015 Launch for School of Social Work's New MSW Program at Nyack
- Nursing School Students Volunteer at Walter Hoving Home
- Lauren Lebo, NCAA Division II Lacrosse Champ
- Nyack Manhattan Campus Students on Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- Browse Blog Archive>>