AGSM Concludes "Project Experience" Exhibit
Project Experience, hosted since January 25 by the Alliance Graduate School of Missions on the ATS Rockland County campus and supported by the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement, is excited to announce it will extend the presentation through February 10. This interactive museum highlights issues related to systemic poverty and injustice in America and around the world. Whether you consider yourself thoroughly knowledgeable in local and international injustices or you're just becoming aware, you do not want to miss this unique exhibit.
Since the opening of Project Experience, hundreds of students and faculty members have been guided through the thirty minute tour. Commenting on what he learned from the Experience, undergraduate student Yinkon Her said, “It’s heartbreaking. This is the reason I am going to the mission field.”
Project Experience not only challenges visitors with issues of injustice, but presents other areas where ATS grads are working in sustainable ways to promote economic and spiritual growth, such as the Talibé Project, led by International-Workers-in-Residence Brian and Michelle Davis. The Davises are working to build a center for young boys that will provide an education and vocational skills as well as discipleship. They have raised $11,000 of their $20,000 goal.
Project Experience is open to visitors from campus and the community, including classes, church groups, or individuals. Tours are open from 12 pm - 2 pm and 5 pm -6 pm. Group tours can also be scheduled for anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 845-770-5755.
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Browse Blog Archive>>