AGSM Concludes "Project Experience" Exhibit
Project Experience, hosted since January 25 by the Alliance Graduate School of Missions on the ATS Rockland County campus and supported by the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement, is excited to announce it will extend the presentation through February 10. This interactive museum highlights issues related to systemic poverty and injustice in America and around the world. Whether you consider yourself thoroughly knowledgeable in local and international injustices or you're just becoming aware, you do not want to miss this unique exhibit.
Since the opening of Project Experience, hundreds of students and faculty members have been guided through the thirty minute tour. Commenting on what he learned from the Experience, undergraduate student Yinkon Her said, “It’s heartbreaking. This is the reason I am going to the mission field.”
Project Experience not only challenges visitors with issues of injustice, but presents other areas where ATS grads are working in sustainable ways to promote economic and spiritual growth, such as the Talibé Project, led by International-Workers-in-Residence Brian and Michelle Davis. The Davises are working to build a center for young boys that will provide an education and vocational skills as well as discipleship. They have raised $11,000 of their $20,000 goal.
Project Experience is open to visitors from campus and the community, including classes, church groups, or individuals. Tours are open from 12 pm - 2 pm and 5 pm -6 pm. Group tours can also be scheduled for anytime by emailing [email protected] or calling 845-770-5755.
- FEB 25: Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- FEB 27: Dr. Anita Underwood, a WMCA Networking Breakfast Panelist
- FEB 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- FEB 28 Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Browse Blog Archive>>