School of Education News
Organization: Rockland 21st Century Collaborative for Children and Youth (Rockland 21C)
Address: 65 Parrott Road, bldg. 10; West Nyack, NY 10994
Web Site: www.rockland21c.org
Contact: Rebecca Christner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Position: Volunteer
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Start Date: Immediately
Days/Hours and duration of job: flexible; however four days per week at 4 hours each day, can be negotiated
Responsibilities: Provide broad range of general clerical support for small nonprofit organization that works with school-based Family Resource Centers, including telephone coverage, routine correspondence, bulk mailings, and faxing, copying and collating, maintaining supplies, maintaining resource library, filing, package delivery and office errands, arranging meetings.
Programmatic responsibilities will vary at different times of the year.
Further responsibilities will be assigned based on the skills of the successful applicant, and could center on communication projects, or on simple financial responsibilities.
Required: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, and willing/able to learn new software programs. Must be responsible, organized and attentive to detail. Must have good oral and written communication skills; must be able to work somewhat independently under supervision. Must have some clerical/office work experience.
E-mail resume to Rebecca Christner at email@example.com
Instructions: Please send resume and information on why you are interested in the position to Rebecca Christner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SOE Majors Present in CSGE Student Research Conference
- Kara Fulop of GoodSports International and LOGOS Language School of Hungary Visits SOE
- Student Behavior Management Webinar Held in the Ed Lab
- Five Nyack Teacher Candidates Receive Scholar-Athlete Recognition by the CACC
- Early Childhood Education Students Enjoy Transitions Conference -- Common Core Kaleidoscope
- Relaxing Time Out for Worship at the Rockland Campus Ed Lab
- Bulletin Boards Teaching Math Concepts Energize the Halls of Hilltop School
- Literacy Integration Class Reads Cool Stories at Annual Rockland Read-in
- 2013 Teacher Certification Fees for School of Education Students
- Rejuvenating First Departmental Chapel, Fall 2013
- The International Educator Website Provides Opportunities and Resources for Interested Teacher Candidates
- NYSTCE August 2013 Update and Important Information
- Important Announcement About Paper-Based Testing for Some NYSTCE Tests
- Rockland SOE Students Assemble 100 "Weekend Snack Packs" for Center for Food Action
- Eleisha Dickson, BS-MSEd Graduate, Receives Christian School Teaching Assignment
- Browse Blog Archive>>