Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Chun lectures on fathers and children
Dr. David Chun, professor of psychology at Nyack College will be featured at the April Colloquium on Wednesday, April 17 at 4:00 p.m. on Nyack's Rockland County campus in Shuman Hall (President’s Hall). His topic will be "The Impact of Fathers on Children's Social-Emotional Development."
Dr. Chun will examine research evidence for the impact fathers have on the overall development of children. His emphasis will be on how children’s religious views can be shaped by their experiences with their fathers, particularly their understanding of God.
A thirty minute Q & A session will follow Dr. Chun’s presentation.
The Colloquium is sponsored by Nyack’s College of Arts and Sciences and the Center for Scholarship & Global Engagement.
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Dr. Danaher publishes "The Second Truth"
- Browse Blog Archive>>