Nyack College Arts and Sciences News
Dr. Romaine publishes article on Roy Lichtenstein
Dr. James Romaine, Associate Professor of Art History, publishes on Roy Lichtenstein. One of the founders of the Pop Art movement, Lichtenstein’s aesthetic, characterized by Ben-Day dots, is pervasive in our contemporary visual landscape. On the occasion of a retrospective of Roy Lichtenstein’s art at London’s Tate Gallery, James Romaine has published an essay on Lichtenstein’s art in the spring issue of the British quarterly journal Art and Christianity.
For more information about Art and Christianity: http://acetrust.org/
For more information on Lichtenstein’s work:
Whaam!, Roy Lichtenstein, United States, 1963
- Dr. Arzola publishes anthology
- Alpha Chi Honor Society Rockland Chapter inducts 21 new members
- Dr. Lux publishes article on narrative theory
- Dr. Dueck publishes on religious exclusivism & diversity
- The Fine Print is Released!
- Dr. Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library for Poetry Month
- Dr. Romaine publishes essay in ArtWay
- Dr. Park lectures at Battery Park City Parks Conservancy
- Dr. Washington & Dr. Park Recognized as NAE Fellows
- Social Work partners with alternative-to-incarceration youth program
- Dr. Balmaceda leads discussion on mothers in prison
- Dr. Huster initiates Physics of Waves & Sound
- Dr. Arzola lectures on Pablo Neruda
- Social Work hosts "The New Jim Crow" discussion
- Dr. Danaher publishes "The Second Truth"
- Browse Blog Archive>>