MSEd Financial Aid
- Nyack School of Education Alumni Grant – Grant will cover 50% of the cost of tuition for qualified students graduated from the School of Education. This grant cannot be combined with any other grant offered in the MSEd program.
- Nyack College Alumni Grant—Awarded to students that are graduates from any Nyack Undergraduate program and enrolling in the MSEd program. The grant is $500 per 3 credit course and cannot be combined with any other grant offered in the MSEd program.
- Christian School Teacher Grant – Awarded to any student who is currently employed as a teacher in a Christian School. $250 per 3 credit course.
- Public School Teacher Grant – Awarded to any student who is currently employed as a teacher in a public school. $250 per 3 credit course.
- Cooperating Teacher Grant – Awarded per credit to teachers who were cooperating teachers for Nyack College student teachers. $150 per 3 credit course.
- Rockland County Teacher’s Association Grant—Awarded per credit to teachers who are members of the Teacher’s Association. $150 per 3 credit course.
- TESOL Program - International Student Grant - Awarded to students studying internationally and enrolling into a Master's in TESOL program. The grant is $500 per full-time (at least 9 credits) term.
Please note: Students are advised that if they enter into a Title IV Federal loan, the loan data will be submitted to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), and will be accessible by guaranty agencies, lenders, and institutions determined to be authorized users of the data system. NSLDS information can be accessed here.
Direct Stafford Loans
Tuition & Fees
Technology Fee: $100 (1-8 credits)/$150 (9+ credits)
LiveText Fee: $100