Nyack College Housing
Nyack College New Student Housing Application
- All full time Freshmen and Sophomores under the age of 21 are required to live on campus unless living at home with a parent or guardian.
- Moving off campus is only allowed during summer and winter breaks. If you decide to move off campus during the fall and spring semester, you will be responsible for full semester room and board charges that will be applied to your account. No prorated refunds will be processed during fall or spring semesters.
- Students agree to honor and be held accountable for all policies as listed in the Student Handbook, the college catalog, and the financial aid payment plan agreement. It is up to the student to read, know and understand these policies. You may find the Student Handbook here.
- The student will also be responsible for the information stated in the terms and conditions regarding the housing contract as found here.
- All incoming students have a default meal plan of 21 meals per week. Students will have the option to lower their meal plan to 14 meals at the beginning of their second semester. This must be requested prior to the end of the add/drop period.
- Students agree to vacate Nyack College housing during all scheduled closed breaks and holidays. Calendar may be viewed online here.
- Students are responsible for completing the housing process and are expected to share this information with their parent or guardian. All requests regarding housing or meal plans must come directly from the student.
- Students and their parents, or guardian, are urged to carefully read the terms and conditions of this contract.
I understand that upon completing this housing contract I will be subject to payment of all room and board fees for the current academic school year. This agreement does not constitute a commitment of admission to the college and may be terminated under the conditions specified herein and on the mentioned documents.
This contract application must be accompanied by a $150 Room Retainer Fee, separate from your $100 Tuition Deposit. This fee will hold a room for you and will be credited to your account with Nyack College. Please note that your Housing Contract will not be considered and you will not be housed until the $100 Tuition Deposit and $150 Room Retainer Fee is paid.
If you would like to pay the Room Retainer Fee, click here.
If you have not paid your Tuition Deposit and would like to pay both fees, click here.
Please Check Box before proceeding to Housing Application: