Health and Safety
Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Alcohol Use, Underage Drinking, and Prohibition of Illegal Drugs
- Educational Programs
- Weapons, Drug, and Liquor Violations - Student Handbook: p. 22; pp. 83-84; 92-93; 104-105
- Immunization Requirement - http://www.nyack.edu/files/NyackCollege_Immunization_2010_NYC.pdf
- Page 305 of the Nyack Catalog:
- Immunizations. In accordance with New York State Public Health Law 2165, Nyack College requires all students taking 6 or more credits, born on or after January 1, 1957, to submit proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella.
In accordance with New York State Public Health Law 2167, Nyack College requires all students (regardless of age or matriculation status) be provided with information about meningococcal disease and vaccination. Students are required to submit either a certificate of immunization, or a signed acknowledgement of risks and refusal of immunization.
Students enrolled for less than 6 credits per semester, or who are enrolled exclusively in online or distance education courses, are exempt from the above regulations. Students attending off-campus programs in group settings with other students are not exempt.
Missing Person Notification Policy