Frequently Asked Questions
Is Organizational Management designed for me?
Yes if you are:
- Motivated to complete the requirements for an accredited bachelor's degree in 16 months.
- Hoping to enhance your educational credentials and improve your management competencies.
- An individual with 60-84 credits or more.
What does the program offer?
- A supportive environment and a focused cohort-based structure designed to help working adults complete their undergraduate degree in Organizational Management.
- A relevant course offering that allows students to immediately apply classroom learning in a variety of workplace settings.
- A learning environment that encourages growth and helps students develop their communications, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- The opportunity to study at a fully accredited institution, founded in 1882 on progressive education ideals. Today Nyack College strives to foster a spirit of caring and service while providing educational access and excellence to a diverse population.
- Great career opportunities.
Where are classes held?
Classes are held in convenient locations including Nyack, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Latham, Newburgh, Glendale, NY, Washington, DC, and online.
Valencia - Cohort456"I could never have imagined getting my bachelor degree in 16 months after being out of school for 15 years!"