Nyack College Student Loan Code of Conduct
- All Nyack lender lists are based solely on the best interests of student and parents without regard to financial interests of Nyack.
- Nyack receives no revenue, trips, or gifts from any lender in exchange for placement on the college’s lender lists.
- Borrowers have the right and ability to select any lender of their choice, regardless of whether they are included on the Nyack lender list.
- Detailed information about borrower benefits, fees and the sale of loans is provided in an on-line resource for comparison of lenders.
- Each lender on the Nyack lender list is present due to past performance of student and parent service and good to excellent borrower benefits. Each is evaluated annually to ensure ongoing accurate and truth-in-practice borrower benefits and services.
- Nyack College’s Student Financial Services staff does not currently serve on any lending institution’s advisory board.
- Nyack does not and will not allow any lender to identify themselves as employees of Nyack and to work in or provide staffing for SFS without proper disclosure and transparency.