Is Organizational Management designed for me?
Yes if you are:
- Motivated to complete the requirements for an accredited bachelor's degree in 16 months.
- Hoping to enhance your educational credentials and improve your management competencies.
- An individual with 60-84 credits or more.
What does the program offer?
- A supportive environment and a focused cohort-based structure designed to help working adults complete their undergraduate degree in Organizational Management.
- A relevant course offering that allows students to immediately apply classroom learning in a variety of workplace settings.
- A learning environment that encourages growth and helps students develop their communications, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- The opportunity to study at a fully accredited institution, founded in 1882 on progressive education ideals. Today Nyack College strives to foster a spirit of caring and service while providing educational access and excellence to a diverse population.
- Great career opportunities.
Where are classes held?
Classes are held in convenient locations including Nyack, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Latham, Newburgh, Glendale, NY, and online.
Contact the OM Program
To Request an Application for Admission call 1-800-876-9225 or complete the form below.