Nyack College Leadership Selection Process
- Fill out an application (due Friday February 8th by midnight)
- Sign up for an interview slot by Friday Feb 8th in the student development office (Interviews start the week of February 11th) - Please bring your recommendation form to your interview
- Attend Group Process (Saturday February 25th)
- Create a cover letter and resume
- Sign up for a presentation slot (interviews happen the week of February 18th) in the student development office
- Bring resume and cover letter with you for your interviews
(More details to come)
- The deadline for the submission video will be February 6th, at MIDNIGHT. No late submissions will be considered.
- The audition video cannot exceed 10 minutes. You are to lead 2 songs (any 2 songs that are corporate worship songs). We'll be looking specifically at:
a) Vocal Quality
We're not looking for Mariah Carey, but worship leaders are leading the entire student body in worship. You must be able to sing.
b) Worship Attitude
We're not simply looking for "song leaders." We want students who are able to lead us in worship through song.
c) Ability to open/transition/close the worship set
- If you want to be considered to lead from an instrument, you must play that instrument in the audition video, with one condition. The volume of your voice must be louder than that of your instrument. Hearing your voice is more important to us.
- Review your videos before submitting them to ensure they are the best representation of your leading.
Student Services Liaison
Student Activities Chair
Student Activities Board (4)
Chapel Worship Team Leader
Barnabas Prayer Leaders
Nyack N.O.W. Leaders
Intercessory Prayer Leaders
*Decision Letters will be sent out before you leave for Spring Break
- Student Services Liaison - Role Description (SCHOLARSHIP)
- Student Services Liaison - Recommendation Form
- Student Activities Chair - Role Description (SCHOLARSHIP)
- Student Activities Chair - Recommendation
- Student Activities Board - Role Description (SCHOLARSHIP)
- Student Activities Board - Recommendation
- Resident Assistant - Role Description (SCHOLARSHIP)
- Resident Assistant - Recommendation Form
- Chapel Worship Leader - Role Description (SCHOLARSHIP)
- Chapel Worship Leader - Recommendation Form
- Barnabus Leader - Description
- PAVE Peer Mentor - Description