STEP Activities and Support
As a STEP Student you will receive knowledge from trained and licensed professionals!
- Special l workshops: Introductions to specialized fields in the health professions, computer science, engineering.
- Tutorials and study groups: Students may receive individual and group tutorials in all subjects.
- Internships (for high school students only): Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in STEM fields and other careers.
- Career activities: Guest speakers, field trips, career testing, and conferences.
- College counseling and support: Preparation for the SAT, Specialized High School Admission Test (SHSAT), academic, career, and financial aid support. Students receive individualized counseling for the college and high school selection process.
- Cultural and recreational activities: Classroom academics are enhanced by field trips to colleges and universities, museums, research facilities, theaters, and other cultural institutions.