Whether you’re a returning student or an incoming new student, you will need to be financially cleared!
This is a requirement to enroll at Nyack each and every semester. By following the steps below you will secure your financial clearance for this coming semester.
1. Spring 2017 Balance paid in Full
2. Register for Fall 17 classes
3. Submit all documents & Annual 2017-18 Bill with completed payment option by July 17th, 2017.
1. File your 2017-2018 FAFSA
2. Get Accepted to Nyack
3. Submit all Financial Aid documents (given to you with your financial aid package)
4. Submit Annual 2017-18 Bill with completed payment option by June 30th, 2017.