Adult Intensive Tracks (AIT)
Are the Adult Intensive Tracks designed for me?
Yes, if you are seeking:
- Courses are designed to help you graduate as quickly as possible.
- Timely and convenient short format courses given online or in person on Saturdays.
- Courses that may be of general interest or courses that may fulfill other program requirements.
To simulate the online class experience go to IS ONLINE FOR YOU?
What does the program offer?
- An opportunity for students to enroll in supplemental courses designed to help them meet their program requirements.
- A selection of intense, concentrated Fall and Spring courses in a variety of fields.
- 1 to 3-credit courses (course descriptions)
Where are classes held?
- Students may take online courses from home or any location provided they have appropriate computer access.
- In person Saturday classes are offered at our Nyack, NY and Manhattan campuses.
When are classes offered?
- Online courses are mostly offered in 6-week tracks, although a few are also offered for 4 weeks.
- In-person Saturday classes are held from 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. in consecutive 4-week tracks.
- All online and in-person classes may be completed prior to the May graduation.
How do I apply, enroll and pay for the program?
- Registration forms can be found on our distance learning website.
- The cost of each course is $425.00 per credit (plus the cost of books).
- For more information on how to apply and to determine if AIT courses are appropriate for you, please contact:. Susie.Mena@nyack.edu
- Download the handbook to register for AIT courses for OM students and pre-requisite courses for AGSC students.
- Download this form to register for AIT courses for Non-Matriculated students.