NYC Student Orientation Fall 2012
Welcome new students to Nyack College NYC. You will soon begin a new journey that will create endless opportunities for your future. We have prepared a day of orientation to ensure your success as you transition into college life at Nyack College NYC. The date of New Student Orientation is Thursday, August 30, 2012. Come ready to learn, absorb and enjoy the day as we venture into New York City’s South Street Seaport. Below is a detailed schedule of events. We look forward to seeing you.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
- 9:30am - 10:30am Continental Breakfast
- 10:30am - Welcome by the Dean of Students, Pastor Charles Hammond
- 10:45am - So what can I expect at Nyack NYC?
- 11:15am - Orientation Information Session:
- 12:45pm - Box Lunches
- 1:00pm - Group Leaders & Students leave for The South Street Seaport
- 3:00pm - return from South Street Seaport
- 3:30pm - Club/Ministry Fair
- 4:30pm - Address by President Michael G. Scales
- 4:45pm - Welcome from the Provost, Dr. David Turk
- 5:00pm - Meet Academic advisors/faculty
- 5:30pm - Student IDs/Movie(s)/End of the day “charge”