Organizational Management Finances

Federal Financial Aid

Federal Financial Aid is available in 2 different forms; grants and loans. Most aid is need-based, and you are required to file a FAFSA in order to be eligible for any Federal aid. Federal grant aid is only available for undergraduate students.

Who is eligible for Federal Financial Aid?   

Federal Grants
Student Loans
Entrance or Exit Loan Counseling:
Entrance Counseling (required of all first time borrowers)
Exit Counseling (required of all students entering repayment. i.e.-graduating seniors)

Having problems? If all of your loans have been secured through private lenders, and not the Dept. of Education please contact us using the form below.
When taking out loans to pay for school, remember you are making an investment. Borrow wisely and only if absolutely necessary to pay for college related costs.
Direct Stafford Loans
Apply More Info Loan Change Form
Private Loans
PLUS Loans-parents
Contact Student Financial Services
Financial Services is here to serve you!
Our phone number is (646) 378-6191.
Steve Philips
Financial Aid Counselor for First-time Entering Students
Loida Yela
Financial Aid Counselor for Continuing, Re-Entry Students

Contact Us:
Tel (646) 378-6191
fax (845)727-3071

Mailing Address:
Nyack College
Student Financial Services
1 South Boulevard
Nyack, NY 10960


Send a Message
Your Name:
Your Email:
Your Counselor:
Your Message:

Tuition & Fees 2018-19

Cost per credit: $675
Total Tuition Cost: $24,825

Detailed Cost List

NY State Aid (TAP)

Tuition Assistance Program

TAP is a New York State funded grant program for state residents only. Awards range from $500 to $5,165 and are determined by New York State.

 Learn More  Apply   Help