Nyack Web Online Registration (ATS)
Alliance Theological Seminary
Online registration is available to students through the portal via the NyackSSO (Single-Sign-On).
To access the NyackSSO:
1. Go to: my.nyack.edu
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click "Login" to access the NyackSSO portal.
4. You will then see links to your Nyack GoogleApps (email) account, the Student Portal, and Edvance 360 on the left side of the page. When you click on any of these links, they will automatically log you into those other services without having to log in again or remember a different password.
5. Click on the Student Portal icon to launch it.
6. Once you are in your portal, click on the "online registration" link (upper left) to begin.
The student will be able to register for courses each semester only after meeting for advisement with his/her academic advisor.