An unconditional employment offer from Nyack College is contingent upon a successful background check.
Jobs in Other Locations
|Job Posted: 10.10.2017 Job Type: Faculty Location: Other
|School of Education - Online
|The School of Education's Master’s of TESOL in Education Program has an opening for an Adjunct Online Instructor in TESOL beginning Spring 2018.
Responsibilities include teaching online pedagogical courses for the Master’s in TESOL program.
1. Commitment to Christian Education and a Christian World View
2. Ph.D or Ed. D. in Education (TESOL preferred, ABD will be considered)
3. Successful experience teaching a range of TESOL courses at the graduate level, online
4. Minimum of three years teaching experience and credentialed in TESOL.
5. Strong research interests and a commitment to scholarship
|Applicants must submit a completed (1) Nyack College faculty employment application which can be downloaded from this website as well as a (2) curriculum vitae. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
JoAnn Looney, Ed. D.
Dean / School of Education
1 South Blvd.
Nyack, NY 10910