Jobs in Rockland County
|Job Posted: 02.19.2018 Job Type: Faculty Location: Rockland
|Alliance Graduate School of Counseling
|Nyack College invites applications for an Assistant Professor position to teach in its COAMFTE accredited Marriage and Family Therapy Program. Nyack College is a multi-cultural institution that represents the beautiful tapestry of diversity found in the New York City Metropolitan Area. The MFT program invites applicants who wish to join a growing student body and faculty of diversity. Distinctives of the Program include a focus on self-of-the-therapist training, spiritual integration of clinical work and Clinical Observation as part of the student Internship requirement (where students observe faculty conducting therapy from behind one-way mirrors). As a Christian institution, applicants are sought who are respectful and supportive of that spiritual world-view. More information about the school and Program may be found at www.nyack.edu/content/MAMFT
Doctoral degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or in a closely related field (strongly prefer graduate of a COAMFTE-accredited program); AAMFT Approved Supervisor or Supervision Candidate (experience in New York City preferred), license-eligible in New York State as an LMFT; graduate and online teaching experience preferred.
|For more information about the position, please contact Dr. Andrew T. Mercurio, MFT Program Director and chair of the search committee at email@example.com. Submit applications to Dr. Mercurio with "MFT Faculty Search" in the subject line. Applications must include a statement of interest, curriculum vita, and complete contact list for at least three references. Samples of scholarly work, including publications, are welcome. Application review is ongoing to fill this full-time position for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Jobs in New York City
|Job Posted: 03.21.2018 Job Type: Staff Location: NYC
|School of Social Work
|The School of Social Work at the Manhattan Campus has a part-time opening for a Field Education Office Assistant. Working approximately 20 hours per week, the successful candidate will assist the Field Education Director with implementing field education program requirements and placing students with field agencies. Duties and responsibilities include:
• Establishing rapport with partnering field agencies in the NYC metropolitan region and recruiting new agencies to partner with the Field Education program.
• Collecting, reviewing, and processing field education applications, and related forms from BSW Seniors, Foundation Year MSW students, and Advanced Year MSW students.
• Meeting with Field Education applicants to discuss placement interests, learning needs, and career goals.
• Following-up on eligible students placed with an appropriate agency.
• Collecting, reviewing, and processing all forms related to Field Instructors and Field Liaisons (including but not limited to agency affiliation forms, agency enrollment forms, and agency visit forms).
• Utilizing designated electronic Field Education Software to collect and manage all forms related to Field Education (including but not limited to time sheets, process recordings, field instructor log forms, learning contracts, and evaluations of field liaison).
• Fulfilling other Field Program development tasks as assigned (including updating the field placement spreadsheet, phone, and email contacts).
1. College degree required, social work major preferred
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. Strong organizational skills
4. Personal commitment to Christian higher education
|Send a resume and cover letter to Dr. Kwi Yun, Dean of the School of Social Work, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position available immediately. Applicants will be considered until the position is filled.