Prepare for service with international agencies, ministries, and Non-governmental organizations operating in disaster relief and people-centered development sectors. This track utilizes experiential and active-learning models to build a foundational understanding of humanitarian action and its value to the individual, the family, and the community.
Students will have frequent interaction with the personnel of established NGO’s, work on projects using best-practices, and will serve in two internships (one international and on domestic).
- Introduction to Global Engagement
- Funding Projects and Ministries
- Disaster Relief and Emergency Response
- Sustainable Development
- Cross-Cultural Adjustment
- Community Development in Context