DOCTOR OF MINISTRY PROGRAM AT ATS
The D.Min at ATS Delivers:
- Reflective integration of Scripture, ministry, and a practical theological approach.
- Effective transcultural models of leadership development with a focus on what God is doing around the world.
- Partnerships with qualified faculty and experienced colleagues in order to develop leadership and ministry within your unique context.
Students who earn the D.Min degree will:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of their leadership strength and potential.
- Demonstrate enhanced competencies in social/cultural analysis.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of Scripture and the Christian tradition in relation to spirituality and leadership.
- Demonstrate a deeper passion for God and ministry in His kingdom.
• Degree: D. Min. in Christian Leadership
in the Global Context
• Length of Program: 3 years
• Total Credits: 36
6 Courses (4 credits each):
Four core courses:
Spiritual Formation For Leadership
Leadership Skills For Ministry
Selecting and Developing New Leaders
Effective Ministry in Today’s Globalized Urban Environment
Two elective tracks from the following:
- Following in the Steps of Spiritual Mentors
- Guiding Others in Their Spiritual Journey
- Contemporary Models of Evangelism
- Christian Communication For A New Generation
- Modular, cohort-based program. A cohort mentor encourages a caring learning community and provides support and accountability.
- Courses are offered on campus as ten day intensives, two times a year in January and July.
- Students may study apart from their cohort group during the
third stage of coursework.
- The D. Min. program takes a minimum of three years to complete. Each of the three stages takes one year.
- Students may take an additional year to work on their doctoral project.
"One thing God has shown me since I began the D.Min. program is God has shown me the areas that I need to grow."
2012 D.Min. Module runs from January 8 to January 17
D.Min Program Infosession and Event Calendar
|No events as of this time. Please check back soon!