Information for CRJ490: Criminal Justice Interns
- at least 90 credits of coursework
- CRJ330: Constitutional Law
- CRJ402: Ethical Issues in Criminal Justice
- Register for and successfully complete the Pre-Internship Seminar.
- Obtain the Internship Manual & Guidelines. Read it thoroughly.
- Notify the Internship Coordinator of your intent to begin your internship at least 1 semester prior to enrolling in CRJ490.
- Attend the Internship Presentation & Orientation Session held at the end of the semester before you begin your internship.
- Submit all preliminary paperwork to the Internship Coordinator by the prescribed deadlines.
- Be diligent in securing a suitable internship site.
- Submit all forms, evaluation reports and final papers to the Internship Coordinator by the prescribed deadlines.
- Attend all CRJ490 course sessions, and participate in a diligent and enthusiastic manner.
- Prepare for and present at your Internship Presentation & Orientation Session held at the end of your internship semester.