BS in Church Management Online
The Nyack College online Bachelor of Science in Church Management degree completion program prepares students to take active roles of support in the local church and non-profits and is an excellent path toward seminary and ministry. Students can enter with as little as 60 transfer credits. The program is designed to be completed in 16 months (three terms) and the classes are conducted in a cohort model. The Church Management degree requires 120 credits for completion.
- Flexible schedule: Interactive, fully online classes are held once a week at a time compatible with students’ work schedules
- Supportive environment: A focused cohort-based structure designed to help working adults complete their undergraduate degree in Church Management.
- Biblical application: Course content is an integrated biblical leadership perspective that empowers graduates to equip individuals, industry, and institutions in a way that promotes human flourishing
- Only 16 months: Complete the requirements for an accredited bachelor’s degree in 16 months (three 24-week terms)
- Frequent launches: New cohorts are launching six times throughout the year.
- Prior experience: Transfer in 60-84 credits from life/career experience or from prior coursework
- Gain an opportunity to become well trained in biblical theology and organizational leadership.
- Experience a relevant course offering that allows students to immediately apply classroom learning in a variety of settings.
- Engage in a learning environment that encourages growth and helps students develop their communications, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Fit into your busy lifestyle undergraduate level courses from the comforts of your own home or while traveling
- Seize the opportunity to study at a fully accredited institution, founded in 1882 on progressive education ideals. Today Nyack College strives to foster a spirit of caring and service while providing educational access and excellence to a diverse population.
- A minimum of 60 credits to enroll. Only coursework with a grade of “C” or higher will be accepted as transfer credits, except when part of a completed Associate’s Degree.
- A proficiency of management as shown in a resume or through transferred college classes.
- International students: TOEFL score of 80 or higher.
Upon completion of the program, candidates are expected to have:
- Demonstrated ability skills in the use of technology, communication, and research as it relates to scholarship (Academically Excellent)
- Developed analytical thinking skills as tools for problem solving in the workplace (Academically Excellent)
- Demonstrated fluency in using ethical theories as a framework for positioning organizations as responsible, global citizens (Globally Engaged)
- Demonstrated the ability to utilize diverse perspectives as a means to solving problems and initiating change within an organizational context (Intentionally Diverse)
- Developed process in which to assess and promote personal growth, development, and lifelong learning (Personally Transforming)
- Demonstrated the ability to use a multidisciplinary approach to understand organizations. Understood the process of how to bring about positive change and growth within organization (Socially Relevant)