Alliance Scholarship Information
Reminder about the Alliance ministry scholarship. This is a $1000 scholarship for those who are interested and preparing for Alliance ministry. This scholarship is in addition to the scholarship cap. Please remember the deadline for the Ministry Scholarship application is March 15, 2010. Please review these qualifications:
- Applicants must be attending one of the C&MA schools.
- Applicants must have already begun the C&MA application process with the respective regional representative.
- Applicants must be a member/adherent of a C&MA church either at home or at school or be intentionally moving towards vocational ministry with the Alliance while actively involved in their present local church.
- Applicants must be majoring in a program of study which will prepare them for vocational ministry.
- Applicants must have identified a mentor or coach to assist them in their preparation.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with the school.
- Applicants must be recommended by the ministry faculty at the school and by their pastor. They must also have approval from the C&MA regional rep for candidates development. (A student should be in contact with you before I receive their application.)
- Applicants must complete the Ministry Scholarship application, available online. http://www.cmalliance.org/serve/scholarship/ministry-scholarship All applications and recommendations must be received by March 15.
Along with the online application, they should submit statements describing their personal testimony, call to ministry and dreams for future ministry to firstname.lastname@example.org.