AGSC Grants and Scholarships
- Alliance Heritage Grant $1,000-$2,000 (Members of C & MA churches)
- Academic Scholarship $1,000-$3,000 (Prior GPA of 3.5 or higher )
- Christian College Graduates Grant $1,000-$3,000 (Graduated from Christian College Coalition School)
- Christian Ministries Grant $1,000-$2,000 (People employed in full time church or parachurch ministries, or their spouse)
- Eastern U.S. Regional Grant $1,000-$2,000 (Students from any state EAST of Mississippi, outside of NY, NJ or CT)
- Firefighters/Policemen $1,000-$3,000 (Student who have been or are currently employed as Firefighters or Policemen)
- International Student Grant $1,000-$2,000 (Awarded to F-1 Non-Immigrant International Students)
- Nursing Grant $1,000-$3,000 (Student who have or are currently working in the field of Nursing)
- Undergraduate Psychology or Counseling Major $1000-$2,000 (Completed undergraduate degree in Psychology or Counseling)
These are institutional grants. In addition federal and state aid may be available. In order to qualify, students must be accepted into the M.A. Counseling degree program, be enrolled as full-time students (a min. of 9 credits per semester), and maintain at least a 3.0 grade point average. Grants are renewable for up to four semesters.
Recipients must apply for and use all available federal, state and local government grants. Qualified students may receive up to $3000 per year of combined Alliance Graduate School of Counseling grants and scholarships. Figures listed are annual amounts and will be awarded 50% each semester against tuition.
Early Bird Grant $500 – All applicants eligible upon completion of the entire application process in 5 weeks or less. This includes the application, college transcripts, essays, references, psychological assessments, FAFSA, and loan documents (if taking loans).
First Year Residency Grant $350 – Students living more than 100 miles from Nyack, NY may apply based on financial need to help subsidize the travel and hotel cost associated with the day first year required residency
Psychological Assessment Grant up to $250 – Students living more than 100 miles from Nyack, NY may apply based on financial need to offset higher costs associated with obtaining this required assessment.
These are institutional grants. In addition, federal and state aid may be available. In order to qualify, students must be accepted into the Online M.A. in Mental Health Counseling degree program and enroll as full-time students. All of these awards will be awarded in the first semester of full-time only.