Please read all instructions carefully.
1. International students must comply with all AGSC standard criteria for admissions. International applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree or the equivalent with a minimum of 2.8 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) from an appropriately accredited college or university.
2. Applicants requiring an F-1 student visa must take a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and score a minimum of 550 (paper), 213 (computer) or 80 (internet version). An official score report no more than five years old must be submitted.
3. All foreign language documents must be accompanied by an official translation into English. Official international transcripts must be sent to the following for evaluation: World Education Service, Inc., P.O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station, New York, NY 10113-0745. Contact information: 1-800-937-3895; in New York: call (212) 966-6311, fax (212) 966-6395, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.wes.org.
4. The initial application deadline for the following Fall semester is February 15; for the following Spring semester is July 15.
5. International Students must be fully admitted before beginning the I-20 process.
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis on completed applications. The Alliance Graduate School of Counseling reserves the right to require an interview of applicants for admission to determine eligibility for admission. Admission to the program is not based on handicap, sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin.