Leadership Retreat 2015
On Tuesday, August 18th, Nyack College NYC student leaders gathered together for our annual Leadership Retreat. Over a dozen leaders came out for the one-day event to strengthen their natural abilities to lead. Our special guest speaker Jeff Quinn gave an excellent presentation on team building and the lessons we can learn from Rehoboam, the successor of Solomon. Esther Jhun, our Student Counselor, reinforced the importance of good time management. The team grabbed lunch at Chipotle and ended the day with some trust building activities. We're looking forward to a great semester with our rockstar leaders!
- Leadership Retreat 2015
- Acts Prayer Ministry
- Students Against Hunger on Trinity Broadcasting Network
- The Original Aussies
- Veterans Club Presidential Lunch
- Nyack College NYC and NY CityServe
- A.B. Simpson Tribute
- Career Services Fair 2015
- Multicultural Day 2015
- CityServe: For this City Youth Event
- Ministry Outreach - Students Against Hunger
- 2015 Black History Month Celebration
- The Veterans Club - Meet & Greet
- Special Palau Chapel - Trip to Rockland!
- Spring 2015 - Opening Chapel
- New Student Orientation - Spring 2015!
- Skating in the City
- SGA Christmas Party 2014!
- Nyack's Got Talent! Fall 2014
- Veterans Day @ Nyack NYC
- Spirit Week!
- Nyack NYC Fall Poetry Slam!
- Students Against Hunger
- WRK IT: Flowcycle Class
- Homecoming @ Nyack!
- Browse Blog Archive>>