Fall 2014 New Student Orientation!
On Thursday, August 28th, Nyack NYC welcomed the newest members of the Warrior community at our annual New Student Orientation!
The fun-filled day kicked off with a presentation by Dean Charles Hammond and a very special welcome from President Scales. Introductions were made to the Office of Student Development and the new students met with current club officers and student leaders. These introductions quickly blossomed into God-centered friendships as stories were shared. The group took lunch at Battery Park and the afternoon culminated with games, skits, and lots of laughs.
Welcome to the family, Class of 2018! It's going to be a great year.
- Leadership Retreat 2015
- Acts Prayer Ministry
- Students Against Hunger on Trinity Broadcasting Network
- The Original Aussies
- Veterans Club Presidential Lunch
- Nyack College NYC and NY CityServe
- A.B. Simpson Tribute
- Career Services Fair 2015
- Multicultural Day 2015
- CityServe: For this City Youth Event
- Ministry Outreach - Students Against Hunger
- 2015 Black History Month Celebration
- The Veterans Club - Meet & Greet
- Special Palau Chapel - Trip to Rockland!
- Spring 2015 - Opening Chapel
- New Student Orientation - Spring 2015!
- Skating in the City
- SGA Christmas Party 2014!
- Nyack's Got Talent! Fall 2014
- Veterans Day @ Nyack NYC
- Spirit Week!
- Nyack NYC Fall Poetry Slam!
- Students Against Hunger
- WRK IT: Flowcycle Class
- Homecoming @ Nyack!
- Browse Blog Archive>>