Humphreys and Roland Present at NACSW
Two of Nyack College’s, Social Work faculty members, Dr. Mayra Lopez-Humphreys, and Dr. Brian Roland, presented papers at the North American Association of Christians in Social Work (NACSW) 63RD Annual Convention in Atlanta, Georgia, that was held from October 17 – 20, 2013. The NACSW theme for this year’s convention was Social Justice: Contributions of Faith and Spirituality.
Dr. Lopez-Humphreys presented a paper entitled, “Can We Do This Here?’ Conservative School and Dialogic Practices”.
Dr. Roland’s poster presentationn was on, “The Impact of Counselor Recovery Status, Disclosure, Education, and Experience on the Working Alliance in the Treatment of Substance Use Disorders.”
- Connect with the School of Social Work
- Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith
- "Sabbath As Resistance" - October 30, 2014
- Three Upcoming Events - Fall 2014
- New York City Department of Social Work Host Discussion on "The New Jim Crow"
- Nyack SWO Hosts VET2MENTOR Event
- Humphreys and Roland Present at NACSW
- Dr. Lopez-Humphreys Co-Authors Countering the Silence
- Dr. Brian Roland - First Year Faculty Award
- Dr. Yun - 2013 Chair of the Year
- Dr. Lopez-Humphreys Honored for Leadership
- Dr. Brian Roland
- Solange Delmar, a Social Work Senior, Spoke at an Event that Honored Women Veterans
- Students Study Abroad in the Philippines
- Event: Trip to Washington DC
- Event: Nyack Connection Day
- Event: Social Work Day at the United Nations
- Event: Conference on Family Violence and Faith Communities
- Browse Blog Archive>>