School of Business and Leadership Blog
Faculty Internship Blog: Dr. Gerard Becker
I am pleased and proud with our intern program in the School of Business and Leadership at Nyack College! As the MBA Director, this program affords our students (and alumni) with an opportunity to explore their learning in real world scenarios and situations. It is gratifying to see our students apply these skills and reap the benefits of their education here at Nyack College. The leader of this intern program has a demonstrated professional and academic background that has yielded a vast array of opportunities for our students to explore, while ensuring that the students themselves take charge in the application process (one of the key aspects of becoming an impactful business professional). It remains my hope and desire that many of our students take advantage of this opportunity, as well as continue to demonstrate to the business world their expertise and learning from Nyack College.
Dr. Gerard F. "Jerry" Becker
School of Business and Leadership
- "Promising 1-2-3"
- The Importance of an Internship
- Bud's "RAC" (Read, Absorb, Copy)
- 2014 SBL Hooding Ceremony
- Top 6 Reasons You Never Hear Back after Applying for a Job
- "Bud's Bits" - Interviews and the Social Network
- Internship Advice: From a Professional Career Counselor
- Student Internship Blog
- 2013 SBL Hooding Ceremony
- "Bud's Bits" - Cover Letters & Resumes
- Student Internship Blog - Christopher Lynch
- "Bud's Bits" - Confidence
- "Bud's Bits" - Prepare
- Congratulations Professor Gordon Boronow!
- "Bud's Bits" - Interview Hints
- Browse Blog Archive>>