School of Business and Leadership Blog
Student Internship Blog - Jenny Schaller
Hi, my name is Jenny Schaller.
Last year, I went to a departmental chapel where I heard about our internship program. I got to hear Bud DiFluri speak about all that Nyack does for its students who are looking for an internship before they graduate. I had no idea that Nyack even cared about internships, and always assumed it was something I had to do on my own. When Bud spoke, he explained that the intern program he runs has a series of steps to follow as he helps and guides you with the do’s and don’ts of finding the right internship for you. While working with Bud, I have created a Cover Letter and Resume that have been perfected with the help of Bud and his resources. I have received numerous opportunities for internships, and as we speak, am working with my current job at figuring out an internship for January within their headquarters. Bud has helped me out so much, and has continued to help with my current employer, in finding me the right internship.
The internship department has done awesome things for me and my future, and I strongly urge you all to sign up and get involved!
- "Promising 1-2-3"
- The Importance of an Internship
- Bud's "RAC" (Read, Absorb, Copy)
- 2014 SBL Hooding Ceremony
- Top 6 Reasons You Never Hear Back after Applying for a Job
- "Bud's Bits" - Interviews and the Social Network
- Internship Advice: From a Professional Career Counselor
- Student Internship Blog
- 2013 SBL Hooding Ceremony
- "Bud's Bits" - Cover Letters & Resumes
- Student Internship Blog - Christopher Lynch
- "Bud's Bits" - Confidence
- "Bud's Bits" - Prepare
- Congratulations Professor Gordon Boronow!
- "Bud's Bits" - Interview Hints
- Browse Blog Archive>>