Trouble making loan payments?

Posted by andres.valenzuela on Tuesday March 25, 2008

"If you're having trouble making your [student loan] payments, there are some programs that can provide some relief," reports. "If your income isn't sufficient to repay a federal loan, you can apply for an economic hardship deferment or forbearance which would suspend or reduce your monthly payments. However, keep in mind that the interest will continue to grow on loans that are not federally subsidized."

You can read the complete March 5, 2008 article on-line.

<<PREV    HOME    NEXT>>