Trouble making loan payments?
"If you're having trouble making your [student loan] payments, there are some programs that can provide some relief," CNN.com reports. "If your income isn't sufficient to repay a federal loan, you can apply for an economic hardship deferment or forbearance which would suspend or reduce your monthly payments. However, keep in mind that the interest will continue to grow on loans that are not federally subsidized."
You can read the complete March 5, 2008 CNN.com article on-line.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Credit Union Scholarship
- Trouble making loan payments?
- Scholarships online here.....
- Wait to Consolidate....
- Nyack was the right choice....
- How the credit mess affects you.....
- Banks give you bad credit!!!
- FLD sign ups begin today!!
- Good grades pay off...literally!!
- College Debt for Life???
- Get someone else to pay your loans!
- Tax breaks for students....
- Get help paying off loans...
- NEW FAFSA Video!!!
- Free Scholarships available now!!!
- Paying for College a Team Effort!
- Easing Christmas Debt
- GET X-PRESSED!!!!
- Students pay heavy on bank overdrafts
- Heading online for cheap books...
- Consolidate now or wait????
- Consolidate only if it's right for you!
- Student Loans: Burden or Opportunity?
- 10 Tips to Make it through the year...
- Browse Blog Archive>>