How the credit mess affects you.....
"Every day, it seems, investors hear stories about a 'credit crunch' that's squeezing pocketbooks around the country. What's it all about?" asks The Wall Street Journal. "The bad news started in the housing market, as a big runup in prices deflated and homeowners began to default on mortgages in record numbers. The squeeze is reaching beyond Wall Street to Main Street, hitting everything from the availability of student loans to credit-card interest rates to the prices of municipal bonds in retirees' portfolios. It's important to have a basic understanding of what's going on in order to keep your cool if things heat up more."
You can read the complete March 2, 2008 Wall Street Journal article on-line. A paid subscription may be required.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Credit Union Scholarship
- Trouble making loan payments?
- Scholarships online here.....
- Wait to Consolidate....
- Nyack was the right choice....
- How the credit mess affects you.....
- Banks give you bad credit!!!
- FLD sign ups begin today!!
- Good grades pay off...literally!!
- College Debt for Life???
- Get someone else to pay your loans!
- Tax breaks for students....
- Get help paying off loans...
- NEW FAFSA Video!!!
- Free Scholarships available now!!!
- Paying for College a Team Effort!
- Easing Christmas Debt
- GET X-PRESSED!!!!
- Students pay heavy on bank overdrafts
- Heading online for cheap books...
- Consolidate now or wait????
- Consolidate only if it's right for you!
- Student Loans: Burden or Opportunity?
- 10 Tips to Make it through the year...
- Browse Blog Archive>>