College Debt for Life???
"Nearly two-thirds of graduates of four-year colleges have student loans. And with college costs rising faster than inflation, the average cumulative debt for graduating seniors is approaching $20,000, more than double that of 14 years ago," the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports. "In ways large and small, those loans are changing the way that this generation lives. Even in the best of circumstances - in which education does help land the job of the student's choice - the monthly payments are often accompanied by dread, anxiety and uncertainty."
You can read the complete February 12, 2008 Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article on-line.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Credit Union Scholarship
- Trouble making loan payments?
- Scholarships online here.....
- Wait to Consolidate....
- Nyack was the right choice....
- How the credit mess affects you.....
- Banks give you bad credit!!!
- FLD sign ups begin today!!
- Good grades pay off...literally!!
- College Debt for Life???
- Get someone else to pay your loans!
- Tax breaks for students....
- Get help paying off loans...
- NEW FAFSA Video!!!
- Free Scholarships available now!!!
- Paying for College a Team Effort!
- Easing Christmas Debt
- GET X-PRESSED!!!!
- Students pay heavy on bank overdrafts
- Heading online for cheap books...
- Consolidate now or wait????
- Consolidate only if it's right for you!
- Student Loans: Burden or Opportunity?
- 10 Tips to Make it through the year...
- Browse Blog Archive>>