Tax breaks for students....
Posted by andres.valenzuela on Thursday February 7, 2008
College students and recent grads anxiously eying the quickly approaching April 15 tax deadline can take some solace in four tax breaks that can add up to serious savings. Some will be filing early in anticipation of their tax refunds. Others will be holding off for the last possible moment to delay the inevitability paying their annual tax bill. Either way, college students - especially student financial aid recipients - should take advantage of these tax breaks.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Credit Union Scholarship
- Trouble making loan payments?
- Scholarships online here.....
- Wait to Consolidate....
- Nyack was the right choice....
- How the credit mess affects you.....
- Banks give you bad credit!!!
- FLD sign ups begin today!!
- Good grades pay off...literally!!
- College Debt for Life???
- Get someone else to pay your loans!
- Tax breaks for students....
- Get help paying off loans...
- NEW FAFSA Video!!!
- Free Scholarships available now!!!
- Paying for College a Team Effort!
- Easing Christmas Debt
- GET X-PRESSED!!!!
- Students pay heavy on bank overdrafts
- Heading online for cheap books...
- Consolidate now or wait????
- Consolidate only if it's right for you!
- Student Loans: Burden or Opportunity?
- 10 Tips to Make it through the year...
- Browse Blog Archive>>