Get help paying off loans...
"Instead of paying off your student loans, you can work them off with the government's help," TheStreet.com reports. "While most people know that the government offers various types of student loans, some may not be aware that Uncle Sam also offers graduates a number of ways to pay back loans. By volunteering, or working in community-service positions, graduates can have their debt paid for, diminished and sometimes eliminated by the government."You can read the complete January 18, 2008 here.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Credit Union Scholarship
- Trouble making loan payments?
- Scholarships online here.....
- Wait to Consolidate....
- Nyack was the right choice....
- How the credit mess affects you.....
- Banks give you bad credit!!!
- FLD sign ups begin today!!
- Good grades pay off...literally!!
- College Debt for Life???
- Get someone else to pay your loans!
- Tax breaks for students....
- Get help paying off loans...
- NEW FAFSA Video!!!
- Free Scholarships available now!!!
- Paying for College a Team Effort!
- Easing Christmas Debt
- GET X-PRESSED!!!!
- Students pay heavy on bank overdrafts
- Heading online for cheap books...
- Consolidate now or wait????
- Consolidate only if it's right for you!
- Student Loans: Burden or Opportunity?
- 10 Tips to Make it through the year...
- Browse Blog Archive>>