Homegoing for Robert Harris-Pendelton is December 3
Rev. Robert Harris-Pendelton, a Nyack College adjunct professor and a 2006 alumnus of Nyack’s Master in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program, passed away on November 24, following the Thanksgiving Day meal with his family.
A funeral service for Rev. Harris-Pendelton will be held on Saturday, December 3 at Community Baptist Church in Englewood, NJ, which was his home church before being appointed the senior pastor of Mount Zion Baptist Church in Boonton, NJ in July 2007. He was ordained by the Permanent Council of the North Jersey Missionary Baptist Association on December 7, 2003.
The 47-year-old Harris-Pendelton was a speaker this year at Nyack’s MSOL hooding ceremony for 2011 graduates. Passionate about teaching adult students, he served them as a mentor and coach—always inspiring them with God’s Word.
The campus community is encouraged to pray for his family—wife, Karla Harris-Pendelton and his children, Robyn and Kiana.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>