Homegoing for Robert Harris-Pendelton is December 3
Rev. Robert Harris-Pendelton, a Nyack College adjunct professor and a 2006 alumnus of Nyack’s Master in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program, passed away on November 24, following the Thanksgiving Day meal with his family.
A funeral service for Rev. Harris-Pendelton will be held on Saturday, December 3 at Community Baptist Church in Englewood, NJ, which was his home church before being appointed the senior pastor of Mount Zion Baptist Church in Boonton, NJ in July 2007. He was ordained by the Permanent Council of the North Jersey Missionary Baptist Association on December 7, 2003.
The 47-year-old Harris-Pendelton was a speaker this year at Nyack’s MSOL hooding ceremony for 2011 graduates. Passionate about teaching adult students, he served them as a mentor and coach—always inspiring them with God’s Word.
The campus community is encouraged to pray for his family—wife, Karla Harris-Pendelton and his children, Robyn and Kiana.
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Tournament Luncheon Speaker
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Browse Blog Archive>>