Homegoing for Robert Harris-Pendelton is December 3
Rev. Robert Harris-Pendelton, a Nyack College adjunct professor and a 2006 alumnus of Nyack’s Master in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program, passed away on November 24, following the Thanksgiving Day meal with his family.
A funeral service for Rev. Harris-Pendelton will be held on Saturday, December 3 at Community Baptist Church in Englewood, NJ, which was his home church before being appointed the senior pastor of Mount Zion Baptist Church in Boonton, NJ in July 2007. He was ordained by the Permanent Council of the North Jersey Missionary Baptist Association on December 7, 2003.
The 47-year-old Harris-Pendelton was a speaker this year at Nyack’s MSOL hooding ceremony for 2011 graduates. Passionate about teaching adult students, he served them as a mentor and coach—always inspiring them with God’s Word.
The campus community is encouraged to pray for his family—wife, Karla Harris-Pendelton and his children, Robyn and Kiana.
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>