"Little Town of Bethlehem" Screening in Rockland
Nyack College’s Center for Christian Scholarship will host the screening of a documentary, “Little Town of Bethlehem,” on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:30 p.m. on the Rockland County campus of Nyack College in Shuman Hall. The film follows the story of three men—an Israeli Jew, a Palestinian Christian, and a Palestinian Muslim—and their decision to seek peace in Israel.
A student panel discussion will be moderated by Chelsea Geyer and feature panelists Chris Harding, Shaun Jacobs, Benjamin Wallin, and Jen Otterbein.
To learn more about the film and to view a trailer, click here. For additional information on the event, contact Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- TODAY: Second Chance to Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>