"Little Town of Bethlehem" Screening in Rockland
Nyack College’s Center for Christian Scholarship will host the screening of a documentary, “Little Town of Bethlehem,” on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:30 p.m. on the Rockland County campus of Nyack College in Shuman Hall. The film follows the story of three men—an Israeli Jew, a Palestinian Christian, and a Palestinian Muslim—and their decision to seek peace in Israel.
A student panel discussion will be moderated by Chelsea Geyer and feature panelists Chris Harding, Shaun Jacobs, Benjamin Wallin, and Jen Otterbein.
To learn more about the film and to view a trailer, click here. For additional information on the event, contact Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Browse Blog Archive>>