"Little Town of Bethlehem" Screening in Rockland
Nyack College’s Center for Christian Scholarship will host the screening of a documentary, “Little Town of Bethlehem,” on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:30 p.m. on the Rockland County campus of Nyack College in Shuman Hall. The film follows the story of three men—an Israeli Jew, a Palestinian Christian, and a Palestinian Muslim—and their decision to seek peace in Israel.
A student panel discussion will be moderated by Chelsea Geyer and feature panelists Chris Harding, Shaun Jacobs, Benjamin Wallin, and Jen Otterbein.
To learn more about the film and to view a trailer, click here. For additional information on the event, contact Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>