UPDATED: Campuses Reopening Tues. Aug. 30
Updated Monday, August 29 at 4:30 p.m.
All Nyack College and Seminary campuses will be open on Tuesday, August 30th. All employees should report to work. Due to a downed tree, those of you who work at Shuman Hall should park in Boon lots and walk up to your offices.
UPDATE: Friday, August 26 at 3:15 p.m.
The AIT History of Art Class, scheduled for Saturday, August 27 is now canceled.
Faculty Assembly Day has been MOVED to Wednesday, August 31st. We will follow the same venue on Wednesday that was originally scheduled for Monday.
School meetings for Tuesday will continue as planned unless changed by your Dean. If you have any questions regarding Tuesday's venue - Please contact your Dean.
New Faculty, the New Faculty Orientation has been postponed. Dr. Len Kageler or Ms. Jill Johnson will contact you in regards to rescheduling this event.
Plans are for all campuses to remain open on Monday, staff should report to work, pending further notification.
Posted at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, August 26, 2011
Early arrival Launch leaders check-in has been rescheduled for Saturday August 27, 2011, Due to Hurricane Irene
Due to Hurricane Irene's potential impact on the region, Nyack College is changing the move-in date for Launch leaders to Saturday, August 27. Residence halls will be open for the move-in from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Students who are unable to move in on Saturday may arrive at the College on Monday, August 29, 2011. If any launch leader is unable to check-in on Saturday, please contact Chris Smith in the Student Development office, 845.675.4788, to make special arrangements.
Please continue to monitor the following
Facebook group: Nyack College School and Emergency Closing Notification
EMERGENCY HOTLINES: EXT: DIAL FROM OUTSIDE:
ATS 4958 845.770.5700, Option 6
Manhattan Campus 4974 646.378.6100, Option 6
Organizational Management 4957 845.675.4400, Option 1, then dial 4957
Rockland Campus 4951 845.675.4400, Option 6
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- 13 of Nyack's Fall Athletes Recognized for Their Academic Excellence
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Nyack's School of Music Headlines Concert at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center
- Global Service-Learning Director Updates on Nyack/ATS Teams in Israel
- Global Service-Learning Trip in Cuba with Drs. Ron and Wanda Walborn
- Winterim: ATS in Israel with Dr. Bryan Widbin
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Globetrotting--the Nyack Way
- Soo-il Lee Recognized by Korean American Behavioral Health Association
- In Memoriam [Ring out, wild bells] by Lord Alfred Tennyson
- What You Can Discover at Nyack
- Steve Gardner (NC '87; ATS '94) Making Snowflakes
- Marcus Jugenheimer: A Major in God's Army
- The Gift of Mentoring at Nyack for Sneha Chrispal
- The Nyack Story: More Than Numbers by Provost David Turk
- Dr. Gerard Becker Co-authors Award Winning Paper
- Staff Highlight: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland Campus
- A Love Gift at Home for the Holidays
- West Side Story Off-Broadway...A Successful Eight-Show Run
- Nyack Rockland School of Music Winter Concert
- West Side Story Wows Audiences
- Isa Agape: A WNYK Interview and Worship & Praise Night Leader
- Telling the Nyack Story
- Browse Blog Archive>>