UPDATED: Campuses Reopening Tues. Aug. 30
Updated Monday, August 29 at 4:30 p.m.
All Nyack College and Seminary campuses will be open on Tuesday, August 30th. All employees should report to work. Due to a downed tree, those of you who work at Shuman Hall should park in Boon lots and walk up to your offices.
UPDATE: Friday, August 26 at 3:15 p.m.
The AIT History of Art Class, scheduled for Saturday, August 27 is now canceled.
Faculty Assembly Day has been MOVED to Wednesday, August 31st. We will follow the same venue on Wednesday that was originally scheduled for Monday.
School meetings for Tuesday will continue as planned unless changed by your Dean. If you have any questions regarding Tuesday's venue - Please contact your Dean.
New Faculty, the New Faculty Orientation has been postponed. Dr. Len Kageler or Ms. Jill Johnson will contact you in regards to rescheduling this event.
Plans are for all campuses to remain open on Monday, staff should report to work, pending further notification.
Posted at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, August 26, 2011
Early arrival Launch leaders check-in has been rescheduled for Saturday August 27, 2011, Due to Hurricane Irene
Due to Hurricane Irene's potential impact on the region, Nyack College is changing the move-in date for Launch leaders to Saturday, August 27. Residence halls will be open for the move-in from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Students who are unable to move in on Saturday may arrive at the College on Monday, August 29, 2011. If any launch leader is unable to check-in on Saturday, please contact Chris Smith in the Student Development office, 845.675.4788, to make special arrangements.
Please continue to monitor the following
Facebook group: Nyack College School and Emergency Closing Notification
EMERGENCY HOTLINES: EXT: DIAL FROM OUTSIDE:
ATS 4958 845.770.5700, Option 6
Manhattan Campus 4974 646.378.6100, Option 6
Organizational Management 4957 845.675.4400, Option 1, then dial 4957
Rockland Campus 4951 845.675.4400, Option 6
- Tune In For a Special WNKY Segment With The Center for Human Development and Family Services
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- MARCH 3: Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- FEB 18: Purpose Performs at Katonah Village Library
- Nyack Students Participate in NY Student Aid Alliance Event
- Recapturing the Art of Writing Love Letters
- Meet Dynamic NY Talent Trinity Rose on WNYK 88.7FM
- Accreditation Renewed for Nyack by the Association of Christian Schools International
- 2017 Alumni & Friends Phonathon Underway
- Yahoo! for Krysten Peek and Her 7-Continent Run
- Nyack Center Announces Winners of the Martin Luther King Oratory Contest
- Rev. Charles Galbreath--Nyack Chapel Speaker
- Deeper Life Series with Dr. Michael and Mrs. Lisa Plunket
- Udo Middelmann, Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- Browse Blog Archive>>