UPDATED: Campuses Reopening Tues. Aug. 30
Updated Monday, August 29 at 4:30 p.m.
All Nyack College and Seminary campuses will be open on Tuesday, August 30th. All employees should report to work. Due to a downed tree, those of you who work at Shuman Hall should park in Boon lots and walk up to your offices.
UPDATE: Friday, August 26 at 3:15 p.m.
The AIT History of Art Class, scheduled for Saturday, August 27 is now canceled.
Faculty Assembly Day has been MOVED to Wednesday, August 31st. We will follow the same venue on Wednesday that was originally scheduled for Monday.
School meetings for Tuesday will continue as planned unless changed by your Dean. If you have any questions regarding Tuesday's venue - Please contact your Dean.
New Faculty, the New Faculty Orientation has been postponed. Dr. Len Kageler or Ms. Jill Johnson will contact you in regards to rescheduling this event.
Plans are for all campuses to remain open on Monday, staff should report to work, pending further notification.
Posted at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, August 26, 2011
Early arrival Launch leaders check-in has been rescheduled for Saturday August 27, 2011, Due to Hurricane Irene
Due to Hurricane Irene's potential impact on the region, Nyack College is changing the move-in date for Launch leaders to Saturday, August 27. Residence halls will be open for the move-in from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Students who are unable to move in on Saturday may arrive at the College on Monday, August 29, 2011. If any launch leader is unable to check-in on Saturday, please contact Chris Smith in the Student Development office, 845.675.4788, to make special arrangements.
Please continue to monitor the following
Facebook group: Nyack College School and Emergency Closing Notification
EMERGENCY HOTLINES: EXT: DIAL FROM OUTSIDE:
ATS 4958 845.770.5700, Option 6
Manhattan Campus 4974 646.378.6100, Option 6
Organizational Management 4957 845.675.4400, Option 1, then dial 4957
Rockland Campus 4951 845.675.4400, Option 6
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>