The Chronicle of Higher Education Names Nyack College a "2011 Great College To Work For"
The unique camaraderie that exists in the Nyack campus community has garnered another impressive distinction for us. I’m proud to announce to our alumni, friends, and colleagues that The Chronicle of Higher Education, has named Nyack College a 2011 Great College to Work For!
Employees completed the survey anonymously, giving them the freedom to be completely candid. One of the categories we were recognized for was “confidence in leadership.” I am truly humbled by this response.
The accreditations and accolades we receive are the work of an extraordinary team of administrators, faculty, and staff who have committed to having transformational impact on our more than 4,000 students and the nearly 130-year-old institution. Because they model serving outside of their campus functions, our students in turn are doing more than pursuing a degree. They are also choosing a lifestyle of service that touches the global community—that is the Nyack legacy!
I celebrate this recognition along with our employees—from the enthusiastic new hires to the longstanding veterans—and even the trailblazing retirees. At Nyack, every individual—from our housekeeping staff to our award-winning faculty—can expect ultimate respect, dignity, and appreciation. Truly it is the environment of selfless service that makes Nyack College--a GREAT COLLEGE TO WORK FOR!
With warm regards,
Michael G. Scales, Ed.D.
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico...Firm and Persevering!
- Nyack Warriors Fight Strong for Breast Cancer Awareness
- 2017 Seed to Harvest Seminar Hosted by Donna Baptiste Ministries
- '08 ATS Alumnus and Young Adults Pastor Adds Executive Director Role to Ministry
- Faculty Recital Features Dr. Tammy Lum
- Nyack Dean to Azusa Pacific Director: Coast to Coast Mentoring
- Nyack Warriors Basketball Podcast
- A Nyack College Cast Revives Lin-Manuel Miranda's "In the Heights"
- Puerto Rico Seminary Community Outreach to Families
- NOV 15: WMCA Radio 570AM Networking Breakfast at Nyack New York City Campus
- Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- Nyack School of Music Students Perform at Market Street Mission
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Hosts Colloquium Series
- Prayer Summit 2017 With Dave Powers
- Boxer Donut & Expresso Bar Owned by 2012 Nyack Alumnus, Eric Brown
- Browse Blog Archive>>