The Chronicle of Higher Education Names Nyack College a "2011 Great College To Work For"
The unique camaraderie that exists in the Nyack campus community has garnered another impressive distinction for us. I’m proud to announce to our alumni, friends, and colleagues that The Chronicle of Higher Education, has named Nyack College a 2011 Great College to Work For!
Employees completed the survey anonymously, giving them the freedom to be completely candid. One of the categories we were recognized for was “confidence in leadership.” I am truly humbled by this response.
The accreditations and accolades we receive are the work of an extraordinary team of administrators, faculty, and staff who have committed to having transformational impact on our more than 4,000 students and the nearly 130-year-old institution. Because they model serving outside of their campus functions, our students in turn are doing more than pursuing a degree. They are also choosing a lifestyle of service that touches the global community—that is the Nyack legacy!
I celebrate this recognition along with our employees—from the enthusiastic new hires to the longstanding veterans—and even the trailblazing retirees. At Nyack, every individual—from our housekeeping staff to our award-winning faculty—can expect ultimate respect, dignity, and appreciation. Truly it is the environment of selfless service that makes Nyack College--a GREAT COLLEGE TO WORK FOR!
With warm regards,
Michael G. Scales, Ed.D.
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack's Spring Production: The Importance of Being Earnest
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- FEB 18: Purpose Performs at Katonah Village Library
- Nyack Students Participate in NY Student Aid Alliance Event
- Browse Blog Archive>>