The Chronicle of Higher Education Names Nyack College a "2011 Great College To Work For"
The unique camaraderie that exists in the Nyack campus community has garnered another impressive distinction for us. I’m proud to announce to our alumni, friends, and colleagues that The Chronicle of Higher Education, has named Nyack College a 2011 Great College to Work For!
Employees completed the survey anonymously, giving them the freedom to be completely candid. One of the categories we were recognized for was “confidence in leadership.” I am truly humbled by this response.
The accreditations and accolades we receive are the work of an extraordinary team of administrators, faculty, and staff who have committed to having transformational impact on our more than 4,000 students and the nearly 130-year-old institution. Because they model serving outside of their campus functions, our students in turn are doing more than pursuing a degree. They are also choosing a lifestyle of service that touches the global community—that is the Nyack legacy!
I celebrate this recognition along with our employees—from the enthusiastic new hires to the longstanding veterans—and even the trailblazing retirees. At Nyack, every individual—from our housekeeping staff to our award-winning faculty—can expect ultimate respect, dignity, and appreciation. Truly it is the environment of selfless service that makes Nyack College--a GREAT COLLEGE TO WORK FOR!
With warm regards,
Michael G. Scales, Ed.D.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>