The Chronicle of Higher Education Names Nyack College a "2011 Great College To Work For"
The unique camaraderie that exists in the Nyack campus community has garnered another impressive distinction for us. I’m proud to announce to our alumni, friends, and colleagues that The Chronicle of Higher Education, has named Nyack College a 2011 Great College to Work For!
Employees completed the survey anonymously, giving them the freedom to be completely candid. One of the categories we were recognized for was “confidence in leadership.” I am truly humbled by this response.
The accreditations and accolades we receive are the work of an extraordinary team of administrators, faculty, and staff who have committed to having transformational impact on our more than 4,000 students and the nearly 130-year-old institution. Because they model serving outside of their campus functions, our students in turn are doing more than pursuing a degree. They are also choosing a lifestyle of service that touches the global community—that is the Nyack legacy!
I celebrate this recognition along with our employees—from the enthusiastic new hires to the longstanding veterans—and even the trailblazing retirees. At Nyack, every individual—from our housekeeping staff to our award-winning faculty—can expect ultimate respect, dignity, and appreciation. Truly it is the environment of selfless service that makes Nyack College--a GREAT COLLEGE TO WORK FOR!
With warm regards,
Michael G. Scales, Ed.D.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>